If you wish to enroll by September, we need your full application no later than the end of June, but you can send it as early October of the previous year. Online program receives application till end of August. For any program you can apply online or by regular post, and you will need to send the following:
- A completed Student Application Form. Here you can download application forms for the
- A €50 admission fee.
- A copy of your school education awards and your transcript, showing marks and grades.
- If you are applying for Bachelor of Theology or Bachelor of Education (campus), then you have to fill the Accommodation Form with College Ashram Rules.
- Where English is not your first language we require an English proficiency test. A minimum score is: IELTS (6.5), Cambridge Proficiency (Grade B/C) or TOEFL (79 – iBT, 213 – CBT, 550 – paper
- Interest-free Student Loan Application Form. Full or partial loans are available, based on demonstrated financial need and availability of funds.
You may return these by e-mail or by regular mail to:
Petite Somme 10
When your applications papers have been received and fully reviewed, an admission committee member will invite you for an interview (preferably in person, or by a telephone link).