Is pastoral care a relevant topic in ISKCON today? Srila Prabhupada’s disciple Haridas Prabhu will soon give an introductory seminar at Bhaktivedanta College in Radhadesh that explores the dimensions of pastoral care that relate to the spiritual, psychological, emotional and social areas of life. Haridas Prabhu holds a Ph.D. in pastoral care. He is active as a counsellor for both ISKCON devotees and practitioners of various religions.
- models of pastoral counselling, spiritual direction and congregational care
- pastoral responses to groups within congregations (youth, elderly, marital, etc.)
- examination of issues of power and authority in religious
- organizational structures related to pastoral care
- recognition of care-giving limitations
- special attention of pastoral care in the current state of the Hare Krishna society
Date: 24th – 28th October
Place: Bhaktivedanta College in Radhadesh
Costs: 32 Euros
Accommodation and Prasadam: Please contact the Radhadesh Guesthouse.
Tel.: +32 86 387131
For bookings of the course please contact Alakananda dasi at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone + 32 (086) 323277