Ways to Give
- Cash - Outright cash donations provide an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the College.
- Pledges - Donations may be made in installment payments over a mutually agreed upon number of years allowing you to give more generously.
- Securities - Appreciated stocks, bonds, and mutual funds can yield additional tax savings by allowing you to deduct the current market value of the security and eliminate a capital gains tax.
- Real Estate or Personal Property - These gifts, as approved, may provide immediate savings of both income tax and capital gains tax.
- In-Kind - Donations of tangible items, such as books, computers, software, equipment, etc., as approved, may be of benefit to the College. The amount of your deduction will depend on a written appraised value, which you obtain.
- Matching Gifts - Double or even triple your gifts with a matching employer gift. Visit your company’s human resource office to obtain a matching gift form.
- Estate Planning Gifts - There are other planned giving vehicles you can use, such as charitable trusts and annuities. These often provide you with income and can also benefit the College.
We encourage you to discuss potential tax advantages and other aspects of charitable giving with your attorney, tax advisor, or financial planner.
To learn about how you can make a gift, please contact Dinadayal at +32-86-323277 or at email@example.com