This year’s Kirtan Course in Radhadesh will open with a training in the secrets of the Holy Names given by HH Sacinandana Swami. It is based on Harinama Cintamani (the touchstone of the Holy Name) by Srila BhaktivinodaThakura.
This seminar takes place from 30th June to 6th July. We also welcome students who cannot attend the whole two months course.
The teaching sessions are called: “Mining the jewels of the Holy Names”.
* The best type of sadhana and how to perform it for best results
* The secrets of attentive chanting
* Shadow chanting (namabhasa) and how to move on to the next stage
* Entering a substantial relationship with the Holy Name and the Holy Named
* The eigth offense and its remedy
* The difference between belief and faith
* Tasting ecstasy – a guideline to ecstatic nama-bhajan
* Srila Prabhupada’s amazing relationship with the Holy Name and lessons we can learn from that
In addition to the discovery lectures in the mornings there will be many experience-oriented workshops, lila kathas and kirtans.
The teaching of Harinama Cintamani will guide and inspire the saintly devotees who stay in this world, but who have developed the desire to live in the higher connection with Sri Sri Radha and Krsna.
Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura writes:
“The touchstone of the Holy Name is an unlimited mine of necterean jewels. Those fortunate souls who find them by the blessings of Lord Krsna will always experience the fullness of joy, for they will be lead to worship Krsna in spontaneous love” (HNC, Conclusion of chapter 15).
One practical tip from Sacinandana Swami: if you wish to experience the next level in your chanting then just listen to yourself chant sincerely!
All the best,
More about the program: