Dates: September 5 to December 22, 2011
Introductory session: 04.09.2011.
– Bhagavad-gita 1-9: Jaya Bhadra Dasi and Dinadayal Dasa (05.09.-09.10.2011.)
– Bhagavad-gita 10-18: Dinadayal Dasa and Abala Dasi (10.10.-13.11.2011.)
– Break Finishing assignments 14.11-20.11
– Nectar of Instruction: Mangala Candrika Dasi (21.11.-27.11.2011.)
– Sri Isopanisad: Yadunandana Swami (28.11.-04.12.2011.)
– Nectar of Devotion: Sudevi Dasi (05.12.-18.12.2011.)
Consolidation ceremony: 22.12.2011.
Covers the course costs and accomodation and prasadam.
Please register by the end of August 2011.
The Bhakti Shastri course encourages students not only to memorize the contents of Srila Prabhupada’s books but also to digest the philosophy and practically apply it. Professionally designed by the Vaishnava Training and Education team, the course draws together the principles of Krishna consciousness and progressive education. It focuses on behavior and character, and nurtures students in appropriate Vaishnava values. In this way, the course is true to ISKCON’s heritage and simultaneously relevant to contemporary society.
Come and experience this enlivening Vaishnava education in the peaceful setting of Radhadesh, Belgium.
This is an opportunity for you to systematically study Srila Prabhupada’s books and become conversant in the philosophy of Krsna consciousness. In order to receive an official Bhakti Sastri degree it is necessary that the candidate be chanting 16 rounds of japa, following the 4 regs and be active in devotional service for at least one year. Others are welcome to attend the course.
For more information and course registration, please contact the College Secretary:
Tel: +32 (0)86 32-32-77 / E-mail: email@example.com