Monday 24th – Friday 28th January 2014
Facilitator: Yadunandana Swami
Cost: 79 Euros, excluding meals and accommodation*
This six-day intensive course is highly participatory and suitable to a broad spectrum of devotees with a wide range of teaching experience. It is particularly appropriate for devotees involved in training. Preachers, managers, gurukula teachers, communications specialists and others interested in systematic training and education will also find it of immense value and interest.
Students will be taught mainly in groups, with a focus on interactive, reflective and experiential learning. The tutor uses short, interactive lectures backed with PowerPoint Presentations and extensive use of flipcharts. There will also be opportunity for individual reflection, peer learning, pair work, role play, and group tasks followed by diverse means of feedback. Learning is reinforced by the tutor modelling and exemplifying excellent teaching/facilitation skills. Personal mentoring and group mediation are used as needed.
The features of this course are as follows:
- Personal educational experiences
- Teachers as exemplary learners
- Three Domains of Learning
- Learning and Teaching Styles
- Listening, Speaking and Group-facilitation Skills
- Effective Use of Learning/Teaching Resources
- Planning: Writing Aims and Objectives
- Introduction to Assessment
- Effective Oral Feedback
- Classroom Layout/Management
- Core Principles of Effective Learning and Teaching
For bookings, please contact Mangala Candrika Dasi
Email: email@example.com or tel: + 32 86 32 32 77
* Please make separate arrangements with the Radhadesh Guesthouse.
Contact them through email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals are available at either the Radhadesh temple or the Restaurant.