Mode of Delivery: Campus
Holy Name retreats are now being conducted in all parts of the world and are becoming more and more sought after by devotees and friends of Lord Krishna. Let me try to explain the magic of such a retreat.
It's a truly transformational experience because the retreat offers much more than just some skills to help you to improve your chanting. It aims at improving your relationship with Radha and Krishna in Their most merciful forms of the Holy Name. Perhaps this is why Holy Name retreats have become so popular.
What can you expect from a Holy Name Retreat
- Strengthening your inner connection to the Divine Couple
- New insights and techniques in relation to chanting the Holy Name
- A stronger commitment to offenseless chanting of the Holy Name
- Breakthrough experiences in chanting the Holy Name
- The opportunity to earn how to expand the boundaries of your spiritual life so that you can have deeper and more rewarding spiritual realisations.
- The provisional schedule for Thursday, Friday and Saturday would be like this (exact schedule will be sent to participants by email few days before the event): 4:30 Mangal Arati (Temple Room) 7:45 – 9:00 Discovery class (Temple Room) 9:00 Breakfast (Castle) 11:00 – 13:00 Workshop 1 (Community Hall) 13:00 – 13:30 Group japa (Community Hall) 13:30 Lunch (Castle) 18:00 – 20:00 Evening program (Community Hall) 20:00 Evening snack (Castle) 20:30 – 21:30 Kirtan (Temple Room)
Package priceDouble room in the Radhadesh Retreat Center + three meals daily + retreat tuition fee = €250 per person Triple room in the Radhadesh Retreat Center + three meals daily + retreat tuition fee = €220 per person Quad room in the Radhadesh Retreat Center + three meals daily + retreat tuition fee = €200 per person Dormitory (without bedding included) + three meals daily + retreat tuition fee = €180 per person The event is starting on Wednesday, 26th of June evening at 19:00 (check-in time from 15:30 on-wards), and finishes on Sunday 30th of June with lunch at 13:30 (check-out time from the rooms is before 11:00). Extra days are charged with €53.
- Registrations will be opened in January 2020.