Can I complain about the mark I got?

If a student strongly disagrees with the mark assigned by the tutor for any of the components (which are not automatically marked by the system), s/he can ask for the monitoring procedure:

1. another BC tutor in the role of a monitor marks the component and suggests the change to the original tutor
2. if monitor and tutor agree on the mark (new one or the same), that mark is final
3. if monitor and tutor do not agree on the mark, external monitor is invited to mark the component and that mark is final

A student cannot put another complaint about monitor’s or external monitor’s mark as these marks are final.

Posted in: ONLINE BHAKTI-SASTRI, Online Bhaktivaibhava, ONLINE PROGRAMS