College Radhadesh has an opening for the position of Course Director for the new degree in Business Administration (BBA). If you want to be part of an enthusiastic team offering a vibrant service to Srila Prabhupada, in a well-established spiritual community, then please announce your interest. We would be happy to send additional information. This is a full time position, but we may consider other options for a mature devotee with the right qualifications. We are accepting applications up to 20th of February 2011.
Contact email <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Job Title: Business Administration Course Director
Responsible To: Principal
Requirements and Skills:
1. Ability and vision to drive, establish and maintain a BBA degree course.
2. Skill in liaising with universities and working in academia.
3. Broad leadership, managerial and administrative skills.
4. Ability to understand and negotiate legal academic contracts.
5. Ability to oversee student enrolment and counselling.
6. Aptitude to interact positively with the business world
7. Experience in working with ISKCON leaders and managers.
8. Ability to work collaboratively and nurture team spirit.
9. Propensity to value and appreciate other people’s contributions
10. Ability to supervise staff, assign duties and evaluate work.
11. Enthusiasm, patience, self control, sense of humour and good judgment.
12. Academic qualification, either a BBA or an MBA.
13. Ability to teach effectively, with work or service experience.
14. Ability to work in challenging situations and deal decisively with arising issues.
15. English speaking and writing skills and preferably spoken French.
16. Steadiness in sadhanaand impeccable personal integrity
1. Establish, operate and maintain the BBA degree.
2. Support, maintain and enhance the College aims and ethos.
3. Oversee the development of a ‘Theology of Business Administration’.
4. Lead the development of the business degree curriculum.
5. Ensure that the curriculum is regularly reviewed.
6. Form lasting, authentic partnerships with the business community.
7. Help plan and coordinate the academic calendar.
8. Evaluate tutors’ performance.
9. Initiate, manage and effectively use student feedback
10. Supervise tutors’ marking of assignments
11. With the principal, supervise the global performance of students
12. Ensure that students receive academic and personal support.
13. Participate in staff and student sangas.
14. Coordinate and supervise distance and online courses.
15. Ensure the satisfaction of visiting teachers.
16. Support the College administrative council, as needed.
We provide accommodation, prasadam and agreed monthly financial contribution.